An Interview with Rhonwyn Learner
Are you a startup looking to win your first customers in a month? We talk to Rhonwyn Learner from Business in Training for some hot tip on marketing your wares & getting good traction in the market.
This was a very interesting discussion where I believe the best quote shared was from a Disney movie: “see a need, fill a need”. It sounds so basic but a lot of people fail in their endeavors because they create a product/service that doesn’t solve a need consumers have.
Other valuable tips:
– Social Media Marketing is not a magic bullet
– If you are short on time, don’t focus too much on Social Media Marketing, & if you must, pick 1 platform
– If you have a social media strategy, make sure you check the analytics to hone the messaging & content
– Know who you are selling to, know what they need so you can sell them your “why” & “what”
– Start selling, start small & grow
Join us on this episode to listen to Rhonwyn laying it out for all of our benefit. This the second of 3 episodes so stay tuned for the third one next week.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast using your favourite player, and follow us on the usual Social channels.
Rhonwyn Learning LinkedIn Profile: click here
Business in Training website: click here
Business in Training LinkedIn Page: click here
(image credit: hacker Noon)